Our work at the Darigold plant in Portland, Oregon spans hundreds of jobs over a 20 year time period, servicing all types of needs including:
- Installation of a new 1200 hp boiler, DA tank, and accessories.
- Installation of a new process cooling tower, cooling water, steam, condensate, and water for the HHST process.
- Segregation of sanitary waste and rainwater from process waste system including providing a new connection to the combination sewer in the street, all completed while the plant was running.
Locations: Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Montana
- SJI Project Manager: Boiler Team: Rich Arper, PE
- SJI Project Manager: Sewer Team: David Atkinson, PE
- SJI Project Foreman: Cory Ninemire
- SJI Project Foreman: Richard Carpenter
- SJI Project Foreman: Mark Niebuhr